This year, we have decided to do things a little differently. Instead of supporting 3 different charities, we have chosen to support NHS Charities Together.
In response to the recent outbreak, our NHS has been stronger than ever. Millions of people working for the NHS have been putting their lives at risk every day, all for the sake of others.
Now it’s our turn to say ‘thank you’ to the NHS. For every deal our brokers complete, Asset Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd will donate £1 to NHS Charities Together.
There are more than 230 NHS charities across the UK and most of them focus on helping our hospitals do more. Collectively these charities give £1 million every day to the NHS so that people can stay well for longer and get better faster. In recent years NHS charities have funded major capital projects, pioneering research and medical equipment at our hospitals, helping patients access the best possible care when they need it most.
They also play a key role in mobilising volunteers to support NHS staff, brightening wards and waiting areas with colourful and engaging art and building an important link between our hospitals and our communities. Other NHS charities support mental health trusts, community health trusts and ambulance trusts.
These vital funds and services are above and beyond what the NHS alone can provide, touching lives and making a huge difference to millions of people when they are at their most vulnerable.
The NHS Charities Together VISION is to:
‘Inspire NHS Charities to become the Nation’s biggest independent supporter of Health and Well-being’
And their STRATEGY is:
- To be the number one source of support and development for NHS charities, promoting charity best practice, fostering mutual support and discussing matters of mutual interest
- To be the authoritative voice for NHS charities to represent members’ views to key stakeholders and where possible to collaborate with them in pursuit of NHS Charities Together’s vision
- To promote the profile of NHS charities nationally
- To ensure NHS Charities Together is a financially sustainable organisation that develops its staff, ensuring it has the right skills and resources to achieve its 5 year strategy
- To demonstrate the impact of NHS Charities Together and of our members
We would like to thank everyone who works for the NHS, you are all doing an incredible job!