How being part of a broker network can help during difficult market conditions and beyond!
There is no getting away from it, the past few months have been a difficult time for most businesses, including many finance brokers. As things start to settle, many businesses are reviewing how they operate to ensure their long term future. With many funders carefully reviewing their existing credit policies or removing themselves from the market altogether many asset finance brokers are now looking to join a network where there is access to a much wider funding panel ensuring that all of their customer’s needs can still be met.
At Asset Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd we have seen an increase in enquiries with regards to joining our network over recent months. However, these aren’t all existing brokers looking to ensure that they have access to a wide funding panel, but they’re also from experienced industry professionals looking to become a broker for the first time either due to redundancy or feeling that ‘the time is right’.
Asset Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd has been operating under AFS Compliance Ltd, an FCA directly approved ‘principal’ since January 2015, providing its’ franchisees with access to over 70 funders, in addition to all the systems and information needed to meet the demands and obligations of the FCA regulatory responsibilities. Joining the Asset Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd network allows you to run your own independent finance brokerage and offers an economical and effective alternative to FCA direct authorisation.
It is all part of our ‘Broker in a Box’ support package that includes:
- Access to over 70 funders, including high street and specialist market providers
- Our support package starts with a two-day induction and continues with training, sales and marketing support, peer support, regular training and meeting events and the latest industry insights to assist your day-to-day business needs.
- Access to a bespoke proposal management and asset finance quotation system.
- Full IT support
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- NACFB membership and FSB Membership
- Access to CAP and Creditsafe.
- Qualified compliance team and experienced sales team are on hand to assist in all of your regulatory responsibilities and sales queries
In other words, we take care of all the stress, hassle and complication of being a successful broker and we’ve packaged everything into our ‘Broker in a Box’ support package.